Saturday 8 October 2016

Thanksgiving


Image result for deer in richmond park


Saturday morning

Review these again


Habakkuk chapter 3 - even though the fig does not blossom.
Colossians 2-6 sinking roots into Christ and growing with Him.

Living our life with praise and thanksgiving.

Thanking God for the blessings to come as well as for the blessings received- makes you very alert for the blessings when they appear!

"For everything in my life so far, thank You, and for everything still to come, Yes"

Thank You for the precious gift of life.
Thank you for family and friends, for loving and being loved.
Thank you for the little, simple pleasures I don't always notice enough.
Content to be me, my shadow side and light side, and by and through both my shadows and my light, you will lead me home.
For the grace to see life whole.
You are a God who often lies very hidden,  or are just too fast for me, but there have been enough burning bushes on the way to see where You have been.
For the gift of my own vocation, unique and amazing.
For the bright and dark blessings of many years.
I have enjoyed my joys greatly, but I have learned more from my sorrows.
Thank you for Pope Francis, our Church needed him so badly.

Praising you, God for who You are. God of my life, I know you, hidden but always there.

Perhaps the one question we will be asked by God in the end is "Did you enjoy my creation."

No comments:

Post a Comment